NOTICE: You must have an active State Bank of Cold Spring Debit Card in order to create a personalized card.
The State Bank of Cold Spring personalized Debit Card service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement governing all use of the Card(s). As used in this document the words “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to the State Bank of Cold Spring and the words “you” and “your” refer to the card holder(s).
- You certify that the image you submit will not contain any copyrighted or trademarked material, nor any inappropriate content.
- We will collect and use your image to provide you with the personalized card you request. You consent to us providing such image to any service provider with which the Bank engages in order to produce the personalized card requested, including but not limited to Serverside Graphics, Inc. (“Serverside”).
- We, or any service provider we employ, reserve the right to approve or deny any image at our sole discretion and without any obligation to justify the decision.
- You warrant that you are the owner of the image or you have obtained express consent from the image’s owner to use the image on your personalized card. You also warrant that you have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your personalized card.
- If we request, you shall provide us with reasonable proof of such ownership, written consent and/or non-infringement.
- You warrant the image does not contain any computer viruses or is illegal, obscene, libelous, defamatory, indecent or otherwise actionable or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Upon approval, your image will be stored by us or our vendors indefinitely. This same image will be printed on any subsequently reissued personalized card unless you have uploaded another image.
- You will be notified via email as to whether your image has been approved or rejected. The “sender” of this message will be SHAZAM Network.
- Once your image has been approved, you should receive your card within 14 days. The card ships inactive and therefore will require activation on your part. Upon activation of your new personalized card, your previous card will be disabled. It is your responsibility to destroy your previous card once you have activated your new personalized card.
- The personalized card will be issued with the same account number as the previous card that it replaces, and will constitute a continuation of that Card. The expiration date of any new card will automatically advance forward 24 months from the time of issue.
- Upon approval of your image, you authorize us to debit the account linked with your card in the amount of $10 for the cost of creating your personalized card. This $10 fee will apply to any new, replacement, or reissued personalized card.
- You agree that we are not responsible for poor quality images, or images poorly positioned on the personalized card.
- You may, at any time, request the de-personalization of a personalized card, or its replacement with another Card bearing a different image or no image at all, in which case, all the above clauses of these terms and conditions shall apply. In order to de-personalize your personalized card, you should contact us during business hours at
- You agree to immediately return the card or destroy it if requested by us for any reason, or if the card or account that your card is linked to is closed.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you have read and understood them and agree to be bound by them.